Puig Manual Elevation Mechanism Yamaha Tenere 700 / Rally 2019-21
£109.78 £109.78 excluding VAT
£131.74 £131.74 including VAT
ID: 20059Yamaha Motorcycle Puig Manual Elevation Mechanism
Free Shipping to UK Northern Ireland Republic of Ireland
FINANCE AVAILABLEon UK orders over £500
Puig Manual Elevation Mechanism Yamaha Tenere 700 / Rally
Improves the performance of your motorcycle and provides an aerodynamic protection adaptable to each moment and situation of your riding thanks to the manual elevation mechanism for your screen.
The M.E.M (Manual Lifting Mechanism) is a gear that allows you to adjust the position of the screen to your liking without having to stop. This piece, ideal for the most adventurous models on our market, can now be mounted on your Yamaha Tenere 700 to improve aerodynamic protection depending on your needs of the road.
The M.E.M. allows you to play within a range of 120 millimeters, fixing the screen at the exact point you prefer with a single click. It is a manual process that you can carry out on the bike with one hand thanks to small tabs designed to make your life easier.
Thanks to the wide range of placement you will be able to increase the protection of the wind and reduce its impact on the torso and arms on long routes with higher speed. In a matter of seconds you can lower it to a lower position and you can prepare for an off-road or cornering section.
The design of the mechanism when combined with the OEM Touring windshield, adapts itself depending on the route. This means that if you leave the system unlocked (the tabs not fixed) the screen will go up as your speed goes higher and will go down in the case that you are reducing your speed
- You can use the mechanism and place the screen in the position you want with a quick and easy twist on the fixings and fix it again with just your hands, without the need of tools.
- The mechanism works with your OEM screen or Puig screens
- Easy adjustment without the need for tools
- Set it to the lowest position for better visibility and moderate protection. Perfect for off road and city riding
- Set it to the highest position to achieve better wind protection. More comfortable for longer trips