DNA Stage 2 Air Box Cover - Royal Enfield Meteor 350 2021-22
£29.17 £29.17 excluding VAT
£35.00 £35.00 including VAT( Including vat applies to UK and N.Ireland customers only )
ID: 20367Motorcycle Performance Store are Official Distributors of the DNA Stage 2 Air Box Cover for the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 2021-22
Free Shipping to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland
DNA Stage 2 Air Box Cover - Royal Enfield Meteor 350 2021-2022
- Make: ROYAL ENFIELD
- Stock Air Box With Stock Cover & OEM Air Filter: 961 lit/min
- Stock Air Box With DNA® Stage 2 & DNA S1 Filters Air Flow: 1917 lit/min
- DNA® Increased Air Flow: +99.48%
- DNA® Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%
- This DNA’s Stage 2 kit eliminates the OEM intake snorkel of ROYAL ENFIELD models and offers higher performance and better intake sound.
- This Stage 2 kit is designed to replace the stock plastic air box intake. Combined with the R-RE35N21-01 (sold separately) will increase the Airflow, Filtering Efficiency, Power, Torque and Throttle response.
- The airflow of this new DNA Stage 2 combined ALWAYS with the DNA Stage 1 Air Filter (R-RE35N21-01) is +99.48% more than the OEM air filter with ROYAL ENFIELD air box cover applied!
- Stock air box with DNA S2 & S1 air filter flow : 1917 lit/min @ 10 mBar corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- Stock airbox with stock cover & OEM air filter: 961 lit/min @ 10 mBar corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- This DNA® Stage 2 kit is designed as a High Flow product for: ‘Race use only’.
This DNA High performance air filter is a high quality, next generation, multi-layer cotton gauze, oil impregnated air filter that NEVER needs replacing. As a result the customer receives the best high performance air filter money can buy!
Design & Manufacture
The filter media is made of 4 layers of high quality surgical cotton gauze sandwiched between two layers of epoxy coated marine grade aluminum wire mesh pleated by state of the art electronically controlled machines to assure a very high quality of filtration media. The result of the special design and the hi-tech manufacturing process is a filtration media that has very high flow rates, low restriction, superior dust holding capability and smoothens out the air flow stream.
Oil that is used to impregnate the cotton is a very special grade developed by the DNA R&D department after intense testing and produced by one of the world's best oil companies. This special oil is a very critical part of the filter and has the capability to produce a static charge to the cotton media and attract the entire dust particles that flow towards the filter, even the very fine ones.
The Long Life
DNA air filter will last the life of the vehicle. High quality materials, hi-tech manufacturing process, designs that meet or surpass OEM levels and very strict quality control, is the secret behind the DNA Air Filters and the factor that allows us to give a Lifetime Warranty!
Taking Care of the Filter
The DNA Air Filter will serve you for many years and needs very little care using the optional DNA Service kit.
When the filter is dirty or approximately after every 3000 miles, simply follow the cleaning instructions that you can find in the service kit, allow the filter to dry, re-oil and you are ready to use your filter again, like new!