DNA Performance Air Filter - Honda NC 750 X 2021
£56.67 £56.67 excluding VAT
£68.00 £68.00 including VAT
ID: 20115Motorcycle Performance Store are UK Distributors of the DNA Performance Air Filter for the Honda NC 750 X 2021
Free Shipping to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland
FINANCE AVAILABLEon UK orders over £500
DNA Performance Air Filter - Honda NC 750 X
Motorcycle Performance Store announce the release of the new DNA High Performance Filter for the Honda NC 750 X
- This DNA Air Filter features DNA®’s advanced FCd (Full Contour design).
- Installation of this new DNA Air Filter is very easy; simply follow the installation instructions included in the workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency, with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton for maximum engine protection, even in the harshest conditions.
- The flow of the DNA Air Filter is +34.00% over the Honda OEM air filter:
- 174.06 CFM (cubic feet per minute) @ 1,5’’ H2O corrected @ 25 degrees Celsius for the P-H75SC21-01 DNA air filter.
- 129.90 CFM (cubic feet per minute) @ 1,5’’ H2O corrected @ 25 degrees Celsius for the HONDA OEM air filter.
- This DNA Filter is designed as a high flow air filter for:
- “Road & Off-road use”
Design & Manufacture
The filter media is made of 4 layers of high quality surgical cotton gauze sandwiched between two layers of epoxy coated marine grade aluminum wire mesh pleated by state of the art electronically controlled machines to assure a very high quality of filtration media. The result of the special design and the hi-tech manufacturing process is a filtration media that has very high flow rates, low restriction, superior dust holding capability and smoothens out the air flow stream.
Oil that is used to impregnate the cotton is a very special grade developed by the DNA R&D department after intense testing and produced by one of the world's best oil companies. This special oil is a very critical part of the filter and has the capability to produce a static charge to the cotton media and attract the entire dust particles that flow towards the filter, even the very fine ones.
The Long Life
DNA air filter will last the life of the vehicle. High quality materials, hi-tech manufacturing process, designs that meet or surpass OEM levels and very strict quality control, is the secret behind the DNA Air Filters and the factor that allows us to give a Lifetime Warranty!
Taking Care of the Filter
The DNA Air Filter will serve you for many years and needs very little care using the optional DNA Service kit.
When the filter is dirty or approximately after every 3000 miles, simply follow the cleaning instructions that you can find in the service kit, allow the filter to dry, re-oil and you are ready to use your filter again, like new!