DNA PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER - DUCATI PANIGALE V2 2020-21
£55.83 £55.83 excluding VAT
£67.00 £67.00 including VAT
ID: 20123Motorcycle Performance Store at UK Distributors of the DNA Performance Air Filter for the Ducati Panigale V2 2020-21
Free Shipping to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland
FINANCE AVAILABLEon UK orders over £500
DNA PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER DUCATI PANIGALE V2
- This filter features DNA®'s advanced FCd (Full Contour design).
- Installation of this DNA Air filter is very easy; simply follow the installation instructions included in the Ducati workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency (ISO 5011), with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton.
- The flow of this DNA Fcd filter is very high, +70.75% more than the Ducati stock paper filter!
- DNA Fcd air filter flow: 174.50 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius
- Ducati stock paper filter: 102.20 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius
- This DNA® filter is designed as a High flow Air filter for:'Road & Race use'.
- Optional DNA Service Kit
Design & Manufacture
The filter media is made of 4 layers of high quality surgical cotton gauze sandwiched between two layers of epoxy coated marine grade aluminum wire mesh pleated by state of the art electronically controlled machines to assure a very high quality of filtration media. The result of the special design and the hi-tech manufacturing process is a filtration media that has very high flow rates, low restriction, superior dust holding capability and smoothens out the air flow stream.
Oil that is used to impregnate the cotton is a very special grade developed by the DNA R&D department after intense testing and produced by one of the world's best oil companies. This special oil is a very critical part of the filter and has the capability to produce a static charge to the cotton media and attract the entire dust particles that flow towards the filter, even the very fine ones.
The Long Life
DNA air filter will last the life of the vehicle. High quality materials, hi-tech manufacturing process, designs that meet or surpass OEM levels and very strict quality control, is the secret behind the DNA Air Filters and the factor that allows us to give a Lifetime Warranty!
Taking Care of the Filter
The DNA Air Filter will serve you for many years and needs very little care using the optional DNA Service kit.
When the filter is dirty or approximately after every 3000 miles, simply follow the cleaning instructions that you can find in the service kit, allow the filter to dry, re-oil and you are ready to use your filter again, like new!