DNA AIR FILTER Husaberg FE 450, FE 570 2009-12
£70.83 £70.83 excluding VAT
£85.00 £85.00 including VAT
ID: 8026Husaberg Motorcycle Filter
Free Shipping to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland
We proudly announce the official release of the P-HU5SM09-0R for the Husaberg FE 450, FE 570 2009-12
- This filter is designed to replace the stock filter without any modifications. A specially made supporting frame is included with the DNA filter.
- Fitting the filter is very easy and can be done simply removing the seat, no tools are needed.
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high, 98-99% filtering efficiency.
Filtering efficiency is the amount of "dirt" the filter can maintain (stop) and protect the engine efficiently. For example the DNA Filter for every 100 grams of dirt that it will receive, it will hold 98-99 grams, this applies even to fine dirt as small as 5 microns. Compared to the stock filter, only the very best of the stock paper filters can achieve filtering efficiency up to 99% but the air flow is low. Foam filters are lower and depend highly on the type & amount of oil used to oil them.
- The flow of the filter is +18% more than the stock foam filter, at 168 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @ 1,5" H2O compared to the stock Husaberg filter at 142,4 CFM'
- This DNA filter is designed as a High flow race filter, but it can also be used on a completely stock bike.
DNA Filters Ltd. produces all the race specification filters using 4 layers of High quality Nafta Cotton. The same 4 layer material that we use for all our High Performance Filters and with a minimum of 98% filtering efficiency.
To gain the very High Flow a race application needs, we use sophisticated designs, that are a result of extensive testing and studying the airflow dynamics of the filter/air box combination.
DNA will NEVER produce filters using 1 or 2 layers, a common trick that other manufactures use to reduce costs effectively increase the air flow and seriously decrease the filtering efficiency down to 40%..! or less.